Anyone else seeing skin changes with spermidine or is it just me?
Posted by optimizer_jenna in Longevity & Anti-Aging - 1 points, 0 comments.
I have been reading quite a bit about spermidine lately, especially since it is supposed to induce autophagy. I actually started taking a small dose of it a few weeks ago because I am very interested in the cellular clean-up aspect of longevity. Tbh, I was expecting more of a cognitive or energy boost, but I have noticed something strange with my skin.
It seems like my skin looks slightly more hydrated or perhaps just less dull, but I cannot tell if this is a real effect or just a placebo. I am quite skeptical since I know the long-term human data is still developing. I am also wondering if there is any actual link between spermidine and skin health, or if I am just imagining things because I am focusing on it so much.
Has anyone else here noticed any changes in their skin, hair, or general appearance since they started using it? I am curious if people are seeing anything concrete or if it is mostly just the metabolic benefits that people talk about. I would love to see some actual citations if anyone has found good papers on this specific aspect.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.