ResearchSafe

Trying a NA‑Selank + NA‑Semax stack for focus and calm – any tips?

Posted by fasted_scientist in Protocols & Stacks - 1 points, 0 comments.

Hey folks, I’ve been experimenting with a simple nootropic stack lately and wanted to see if anyone’s run something similar or has thoughts on timing. I’m using NA‑Selank at about 400 mcg intranasally first thing in the morning, then again around mid‑afternoon, mainly to take the edge off shift‑work stress without feeling drowsy. For NA‑Semax I’m doing roughly 300 mcg intranasal about 30 minutes before I need to concentrate – usually before a chart‑review session or a tough handover.

3 ml for Semax using a standard insulin syringe. I’ve noticed a bit clearer head and less irritability on busy nights, ngl, but I’m not sure if the effects are additive or if I’m just getting a placebo boost from the routine. Does anyone split the doses differently or find a better window for the Semax to avoid any late‑day overstimulation? Keen to hear your experiences or any safety checks you’d suggest.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.