PT-141 vs Melanotan II – any real world notes on libido and sides?
Posted by zone2_nof1 in General Discussion - 1 points, 0 comments.
Hey mates, I’ve been curious about how PT-141 and Melanotan II actually feel in day to day use, especially for libido rather than just tanning. I gave PT-141 a crack a few weeks back – 1.75 mg subcut about 45 minutes before I planned to be intimate. Anecdotally I noticed a quicker onset of desire, maybe 30 minutes in, and it felt more like a mental shift than a physical rush. No nausea but a mild headache that faded after an hour.
Then I tried a low dose of Melanotan II (0.5 mg) on a different night, mostly to see if the tanning side effect would kick in while also checking the libido boost. Anecdotally the desire increase was slower, maybe took an hour, and I got a bit of facial flushing and a slight queasy feeling that lingered. The skin started to look a tad darker after a couple of days, which was expected.
Has anyone else run both and noticed a clear difference in the mental vs physical feel, or any side effects that made you stick with one over the other? Keen to hear what’s working for you lot. No worries if it’s just your own experience. Good on ya for sharing.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.