ResearchSafe

Trying aod-9604 for stubborn belly fat – any tips on titration?

Posted by chemist_luis in Weight Loss & Metabolic - 3 points, 0 comments.

I’ve been on aod-9604 for about three weeks now, 300mcg first thing in the morning fasted. I’m a pharmacist so i like to track the numbers – weight, waist circumference and my hrv overnight. 4kg per week, which feels steady but not crazy.

Appetite seems a tad lower, especially in the arvo when i’d usually snack. I’ve noticed a mild headache a couple of times and a bit of soreness at the injection site, nothing that’s stopped me from training. I’m curious if anyone’s stacked this with amlexanox or tried splitting the dose (like 150mcg twice a day) to smooth out any peaks.

Also, does anyone find taking it with a small black coffee changes the effect? Keen to hear what’s worked for you guys, especially if you’ve hit a plateau and how you broke through it.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.