ResearchSafe

Hexarelin + Ipamorelin stack – any notes on GH pulse and heart feel?

Posted by tracker169 in GH & Growth Peptides - 2 points, 0 comments.

I tried hexarelin 100 mcg in the morning and again before lunch plus ipamorelin 200 mcg at bedtime for two weeks. For me the hexarelin gave a strong GH surge feeling – warm flush, slight hunger, and I noticed deeper sleep on the nights I took ipamorelin. The heart felt a bit more awake during the day, not uncomfortable but I wondered if that is the cardioprotective effect the profile mentions.

I kept a simple log of morning grip strength and night-time restfulness; grip seemed a bit steadier after the first week, sleep latency dropped maybe 10‑15 minutes. I am aware hexarelin can desensitize fast so I did not go beyond 200 mcg total per day and took a break after week two. Did anyone else stack these two and notice anything similar with heart awareness or recovery?

Any tips on timing to avoid cortisol bump? Would love to hear your notes.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.