Trying oral orforglipron for appetite control – early notes
Posted by restlessemma in Weight Loss & Metabolic - 1 points, 0 comments.
I’ve been experimenting with orforglipron at 15 mg once daily for the past three weeks. I’m tracking my appetite with a simple hunger scale before meals and noting any changes in my weight each morning. 2 kg without changing my exercise routine.
The biggest side effect I’ve noticed is mild nausea around midday, which seems to fade if I take the pill with a small snack. I haven’t needed to fast before dosing, which is convenient compared to my previous semaglutide injections. My HRV has stayed stable and my sleep scores on the wearable haven’t shifted much.
I’m planning to get a quick lipid panel after four weeks to see if there are any early metabolic shifts. Has anyone else tried an oral GLP-1 like this and noticed a similar appetite curve? Curious if the dose‑response feels smoother than the weekly shots, eh. Let me know what you’ve seen.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.