Early notes on BAM15 – anyone else experimenting with this uncoupler?
Posted by restlessemma in Weight Loss & Metabolic - 3 points, 0 comments.
I’ve been curious about BAM15 after reading the preclinical data that shows a wider safety margin than DNP while still bumping up metabolic rate. 5 mg taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach – just to see how my body reacts. Over the first three days I noticed a slight increase in resting heart rate (about 4-5 bpm higher than baseline) and a bit more warmth during my afternoon walks, but no jitters or anxiety.
My HRV hasn’t changed much, and sleep quality stayed the same according to my Oura ring. I’m tracking my weight daily and haven’t seen a drop yet, but I’m only four days in so I’m not expecting anything dramatic. I’m planning to keep the dose low for another week, then maybe bump to 1 mg if I feel okay.
Has anyone else tried BAM15? What doses did you use and what side effects, if any, did you notice? Would love to hear real‑world experiences before I go further. Thanks, eh.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.