MK-677 and CJC-1295 no DAC, anyone else find the hunger hard to manage?
Posted by fasted_scientist in GH & Growth Peptides - 3 points, 0 comments.
I have been messing around with a combination of MK-677 and CJC-1295 no DAC for a few weeks now (basically a version of that Superman stack people talk about). For me, the recovery and sleep have been brilliant, ngl. I feel much more refreshed when I wake up.
The issue is the hunger. I knew MK-677 might do that, but combined with the CJC, it feels like I am constantly looking for a snack. It is quite distracting when I am trying to focus on work. I am currently taking 25mg of MK-677 daily and doing the CJC-1295 no DAC at night.
I was reading about how the MK-677 provides that long-acting ghrelin mimetic action while the CJC handles the pulsatile release, but the synergy seems to hit the appetite way harder than I expected. Has anyone else dealt with this? I am wondering if splitting the doses differently or changing the timing helps, or if it is just how these things work when you stack them. I do not want to just ignore it and end up gaining fat, so I am curious if anyone has found a way to optimise the timing to keep the hunger under control.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.