ResearchSafe

Apigenin for sleep – how much to take and when?

Posted by fasted_scientist in Beginner Questions - 2 points, 0 comments.

I just got a small bag of apigenin powder after reading about it in a few sleep stacks. Ngl I’m a bit confused about the actual dosing – the label says 50 mg per day but I don’t have a milligram scale that’s accurate enough for that. Have any of you just used a tiny pinch and hoped for the best, or do you dissolve it in water and measure with a syringe?

I tried putting roughly what looked like a grain of rice under my tongue last night and felt a bit sleepier than usual, but could just be placebo or the chamomile tea I had earlier. Also, should I take it straight before bed or maybe an hour earlier to let it kick in? I’m not looking for miracle claims, just wondering what’s worked for others in practice and if there’s any simple way to measure it without buying a fancy scale.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.