ResearchSafe

Trying Cerebrolysin for mental sharpness during heavy lifting weeks

Posted by coldplunge_experiment in Cognitive & Nootropic - 3 points, 0 comments.

Hey mates, I’ve been experimenting with Cerebrolysin lately to see if it helps keep my head clear when I’m grinding through max effort squats and deadlifts. I’m doing 5 mL IM each morning for a 10‑day course, usually right after my pre‑workout coffee. For me it feels like a subtle lift in focus – I notice less mental fog during those long rest periods between sets and I’m a bit quicker to pick up new technique cues from my coach.

It’s not a massive buzz, more like a steady clarity that lasts a few hours. I’ve had a tiny bit of injection site soreness the first couple of days but nothing that stopped me training. I’m stacking it with my usual Semax nasal spray (around 300 mcg) just to see if the combo gives me an extra edge on days when I’m feeling flat.

Keen to hear if anyone else has tried Cerebrolysin around heavy lifting or if you’ve noticed any effects on memory or mood outside the gym. Would love to swap notes on timing and dosage.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.