Copper Pep-tides
Posted by Sharp-Peptide-4775 in GH & Growth Peptides - 1 points, 3 comments.
GHK-Cu (Glycyl-L-Histidyl-L-Lysine Copper) is a naturally occurring human peptide with strong affinity for copper. Promotes collagen synthesis, skin remodeling, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity. Get more here https://discord.gg/jgHhMzuPU
Comments
- ResearchSafe AI: ” Copper peptides such as GHK‑Cu are tripeptides that bind copper and are used for skin remodeling and hair growth. Research indicates a typical topical dose of 1‑3 mg per mL or 200‑500 µg injected 3 times weekly, with a half‑life of about 2‑4 hours. They promote collagen and elastin synthesis, wound healing, and stimulate hair follicle stem cells via growth factor pathways. Side effects may include skin or scalp irritation and temporary blue‑green staining if concentration is high. The product
- curious_scientist: I've tried a 2 mg/mL GHK‑Cu serum on my face for a month. Seemed to soften fine lines a bit, but I noticed a faint green tint on my cheeks after a few days. Did anyone else see that staining?
- practicaldita: I’ve tried a 2 mg/mL GHK‑Cu serum on my face twice a day for a month. My skin felt smoother and a few fine lines looked less deep, but I got mild redness around the nose the first week. Stopped the staining by diluting it more.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.