ResearchSafe

Is MK-677 overkill when using CJC and Ipamorelin?

Posted by fasted_scientist in GH & Growth Peptides - 1 points, 0 comments.

I have been running the CJC-1295 (no DAC) and Ipamorelin combo for a bit now and the recovery has been spot on. My sleep is way better and I feel like I am actually waking up refreshed for once. I am thinking about adding MK-677 to turn it into a full superman stack but I am a bit skeptical.

Ng l, I reckon the hunger from the MK might just ruin the fat loss gains I am seeing with the current setup. I have heard people say the 24/7 elevation is the only way to really optimise body composition, but I wonder if the constant signal just leads to desensitisation or too much water retention. For me, the pulsatile release of the other two seems more natural.

Does anyone have actual data or a study that shows a massive difference in IGF-1 levels when adding the oral ghrelin mimetic versus just sticking to the injectables? I would hate to deal with the hunger and glucose issues if the actual difference in muscle recovery is just placebo.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.