ResearchSafe

First time mixing CJC-1295 no DAC – how much water and what syringe size?

Posted by fasted_scientist in Beginner Questions - 1 points, 0 comments.

Just got my first vial of CJC-1295 no DAC and I’m a bit nervous about mixing it right. The label says 2mg powder but doesn’t tell me how much bacteriostatic water to add. I’ve seen people talk about 1ml or 2ml but I’m not sure which gives a easier dose to measure with an insulin syringe.

5ml? 5mg? I’ve read that you want to avoid too many bubbles when you roll the vial, any tips on that?

Also do you keep the mixed solution in the fridge and use it within a certain time? I’m just looking for a simple step‑by‑step that won’t mess up the peptide. Any advice from someone who’s done this a few times would be really helpful. Ngl I’m excited but also want to make sure I don’t waste it.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.