ResearchSafe

CJC-1295 no DAC – does timing really affect sleep vs fat loss for you?

Posted by fasted_scientist in GH & Growth Peptides - 2 points, 0 comments.

I’ve been running CJC-1295 no DAC at 100 mcg subq each night before bed for the past six weeks. My main goal was better recovery and deeper sleep, but I’ve also been watching my waistline because I’m trying to drop a bit of visceral fat. Honestly, the sleep side feels solid – I fall asleep faster and wake up less groggy, ngl.

Dreams are a bit more vivid, which matches what I’ve seen with ipamorelin. On the fat loss front, I haven’t seen any noticeable change yet; my morning fasted glucose and weight are about the same. I’m wondering if taking it right before sleep might be blunting the natural GH pulse that usually happens in the early night, or if the dose is just too low for a lipolytic effect.

Has anyone tried splitting the dose – say half in the evening and half in the morning – and noticed a difference in body composition? Or do you think the peptide’s half-life (around 30 mins for no DAC) means timing matters less than we assume? Would love to hear your raw experiences, not just what the studies say.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.