CagriSema after semaglutide plateau – my early notes
Posted by restlessemma in Weight Loss & Metabolic - 3 points, 0 comments.
5 kg for four weeks despite tracking food and steps. 4 mg once weekly). Started it two weeks ago.
First injection gave me mild nausea that lasted a few hours, nothing like the intense queasiness I had when I first titrated semaglutide. Appetite feels noticeably blunted – I’m finishing meals earlier and snacking less between meals, which lines up with the amylin‑like satiety effect they describe. 1 mmol/L, and I’ve seen a small uptick in my HRV average (from 58 ms to 62 ms) over the past week, though that could just be better sleep or placebo.
2 kg since the switch, still early but promising. I’ll keep logging and see if the trend holds. Anyone else tried this combo?
Would love to hear your curve.... Imo it’s worth a cautious trial if you’re stuck.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.