ResearchSafe

FOXO4-DRI flu-like symptoms – has anyone else felt this?

Posted by tracker_jade in Safety & Side Effects - 3 points, 0 comments.

I started the Immortality Stack a couple weeks ago and ran FOXO4-DRI at 10mg/kg for a five‑day cycle. About 24 hours after the first dose I got chills, a low grade fever and felt pretty run down, like a mild flu. It lasted about a day and a half then cleared.

I’ve read that FOXO4‑DRI can cause flu‑like symptoms as part of its senolytic effect but I wanted to see if others here have noticed the same thing. Did you get any other signs like headache or joint ache? Did you adjust the dose or split it across days to lessen the hit?

Also, did you notice any NAD+ flush or injection site pain with the other pieces of the stack? Just looking for real world anecdotes to compare notes. Thanks.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.