Just got my first vial of CJC-1295 no DAC – how do I read the protocol and mix it safely?
Posted by fasted_scientist in Beginner Questions - 3 points, 0 comments.
I’ve never handled peptides before and just received a small vial labelled CJC-1295 no DAC. The paper that came with it mentions a “standard reconstitution” but doesn’t say how much bacteriostatic water to add or what the final concentration should be. I’m a bit nervous about getting the maths wrong and ending up with too strong or too weak a dose.
Could someone walk me through the exact steps they use – how much water, how to swirl without shaking, how to draw into an insulin syringe, and where to inject? I’ve seen a lot of forum posts claiming certain volumes give “optimal” results, but I’d like to see the actual reasoning or any study that backs up those numbers, not just anecdotal guesses. Also, if I’m mixing it for the first time, should I start with a lower amount to test tolerance? Any tips on keeping everything sterile would be really appreciated.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.