ResearchSafe

Injection site irritation after HGH Fragment 176-191 – anyone else?

Posted by optimizer_jenna in Safety & Side Effects - 5 points, 0 comments.

I started trying HGH Fragment 176-191 about two weeks ago, 250 mcg in the morning and another 250 mcg in the evening, subcutaneously in my abdomen. For the first few days everything felt fine, but around day three I noticed a small red bump at the injection site that was a bit itchy and warm to touch. I rotated to my thigh the next day and got the same reaction – a little swelling and mild discomfort that lasted a few hours.

I’ve been using an alcohol wipe before each shot and letting the area dry, but the irritation seems to pop up every time. I read the peptide profile mentions injection site irritation as a possible side effect, but I’m curious if others have actually seen this or if maybe I’m diluting it wrong (I’m using sterile water for injection).

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.