ResearchSafe

Trying FGL peptide for memory – any thoughts on dosing and timing?

Posted by sauna_tinkerer in Cognitive & Nootropic - 3 points, 0 comments.

I have been reading about FGL peptide from the NCAM FG loop and it sounds interesting for synaptic plasticity and memory support. I am thinking of trying a low dose maybe around 1 mg subcut every other day just to see how I feel. Anecdotally I noticed a slight edge in focus when I experimented with Semax a few weeks ago but I also got a mild headache after two days so I am cautious about overstimulation.

I would like to hear if anyone here has tried FGL personally and what timing worked best for them – morning versus evening, and whether they stacked it with anything like Selank for anxiety or just used it alone. Also did you track any changes in short term memory recall or just a general feeling of mental clarity? I plan to keep a simple log of mood and study sessions and maybe share my experience after two weeks if it seems safe. Any advice on injection site care or signs to stop would be appreciated.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.