ResearchSafe

Trying AOD-9604 alongside my semaglutide – early notes

Posted by restlessemma in Weight Loss & Metabolic - 1 points, 0 comments.

5mg semaglutide weekly for about eight weeks and hit a plateau around the 5% mark, so I decided to add AOD-9604 to see if it could help shift things without messing with my glucose. I started with 150mcg first thing in the morning, fasted, and injected subcut into my abdomen. For the first three days I noticed a tiny bit of soreness at the injection site but nothing that lingered.

My appetite didn’t change dramatically – I still felt the semaglutide effect, but I did feel a bit less “snacky” in the late afternoon, which I’m not sure is the AOD or just my body adjusting. 8kg drop, though that could be water fluctuations or just continued semaglutide work. 2mmol/L.

I plan to bump to 300mcg after another week if the trend continues and keep logging my HRV and sleep to see if anything shifts there. Imo it’s worth a cautious try.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.