ResearchSafe

Noticing higher resting heart rate on compounded tirzepatide

Posted by restlessemma in Safety & Side Effects - 1 points, 0 comments.

5 mg once weekly and have been tracking my resting heart rate and HRV every morning. For the first three weeks my RHR stayed around 58 bpm but after the dose increase to 5 mg I’ve seen a steady creep up to about 66 bpm with a slight drop in nighttime HRV. I haven’t felt dizzy or had chest pain, just a occasional awareness of my heartbeat when I’m lying still, especially after meals.

I’m wondering if anyone else has noticed a similar shift in cardiovascular markers when moving up the titration curve with this compound? I’ve kept my usual cardio routine and hydration, so I’m leaning toward it being a direct effect rather than something else creeping in. I plan to keep logging and maybe check my blood pressure more often to see if there’s any correlation.

Would love to hear if others have seen this and whether they adjusted anything else in their routine. Imo it’s worth keeping an eye on vitals when pushing the dose....

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.