ResearchSafe

Ipamorelin and sleep quality, anyone else notice it makes dreams vivid?

Posted by fasted_scientist in GH & Growth Peptides - 2 points, 0 comments.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed how ipamorelin seems to affect dream recall for me. Started taking it about an hour before bed and honestly, ngl, the past few nights my dreams have been way more vivid, like I'm remembering whole scenarios when usually I'd wake up with almost nothing. Could just be placebo or coincidence, but I'm curious if it's a known thing or just my body chemistry.

Also wondering if taking it too close to sleep might mess with sleep architecture rather than help it. Currently doing 200 mcg sub-q about 45 mins before I hit the sack, but thinking of shifting it earlier. Anyone got thoughts on timing, or is it mostly just anecdotal stuff?

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.