ResearchSafe

Noticing some nausea and blood pressure spikes with PT-141

Posted by restlessemma in Safety & Side Effects - 1 points, 2 comments.

I have been experimenting with /peptides/pt-141 lately and the side effects are hitting me way harder than I expected. I am usually pretty focused on my metrics, but this one is a bit of a mess.

For me, the nausea is almost immediate. It is not just a mild stomach ache, it is that heavy, dizzying kind of nausea that makes it hard to even move around. I also noticed my heart rate and blood pressure creeping up right after the dose. I have been tracking my HRV and it usually takes a dip the morning after, which is annoying since I try to keep my recovery high.

I know some people say it is just part of the process, but it feels like a lot for a single dose. I am wondering if anyone has found a way to mitigate the nausea without killing the effect. Maybe timing it differently or taking something for the stomach beforehand? I really want to keep using it, but the flushing and the pressure spikes are making me hesitant to give'r too often. Has anyone else seen this in their own data... Imo it seems a bit intense.

Comments

  • travis556: I had a similar experience when i first started messing around with pt-141, the nausea was pretty brutal for me too and it felt like i was suddenly carsick while just sitting on my couch, and that blood pressure spike is something i noticed as well, it felt like a weird rush of heat and tension that just wouldn't quit for a bit. One thing that seemed to help me with the stomach stuff was making sure i wasn't on a totally empty stomach but i also found that having a huge meal right before made i
  • restlessemma: That carsick feeling is exactly it, it is so disorienting imo. I have been taking mine on a totally empty stomach which might be why it is hitting me so hard. I will try the cracker trick next time to see if it smooths out the spike. Did you find that the heat and tension lasted for long after the snack, or did that help with the blood pressure side of things too?

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.