Considering a switch to CagriSema for a stubborn plateau
Posted by restlessemma in Weight Loss & Metabolic - 1 points, 0 comments.
I have been tracking my data pretty closely during my weight loss journey, but I hit a wall about three weeks ago. My scale weight has not budged, and my HRV has been slightly lower than usual, which usually tells me my recovery is off... I am still on semaglutide, but the appetite suppression just does not feel as sharp as it did in the first month.
I have been reading about /peptides/cagrisema and the idea of combining a GLP-1 with an amylin analog like cagrilintide seems interesting from a data perspective. Targeting two different satiety pathways instead of just one could be the key to breaking this plateau, imo.
I am curious if anyone here has made the jump from semaglutide monotherapy to a dual pathway approach. Did you notice a significant difference in how you felt or a change in the rate of loss? I am trying to decide if I should just increase my current dose or try something that hits a different receptor entirely. I really want to give it a go and see if it helps me get moving again, eh... Any thoughts?
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.