Trying MOTS-c alongside my semaglutide titration – early notes
Posted by restlessemma in Weight Loss & Metabolic - 1 points, 0 comments.
5mg weekly for about six weeks now, titrating up slowly to manage nausea. Last week I added MOTS-c 10mg three times a week, injecting subQ in the abdomen on alternate days. For me the appetite suppression from semaglutide felt a bit stronger after the first MOTS-c dose, though I can’t tell if that’s just the semaglutide catching up or a real synergy.
2 mmol/L over three days, and my overnight HRV crept up by about 3 points, which is a nice change from the usual flatline I see when I’m in a calorie deficit. Sleep seemed a touch deeper – I woke less often and felt less groggy in the morning, but that could also be the extra daylight we’re getting up here in April. I haven’t noticed any GI upset beyond the usual semaglutide nausea, and no flushing or dizziness.
8kg since starting MOTS-c, but I’ll keep logging for a few more weeks before drawing any conclusions. Has anyone else tried stacking these two and seen similar trends? Let me know what your numbers looked like.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.