Noticing some weirdness with hexarelin and my cortisol levels
Posted by restlessemma in Safety & Side Effects - 1 points, 0 comments.
I started experimenting with hexarelin a few weeks ago to see if I could help with some stubborn recovery issues, but I have been tracking my metrics quite closely and noticed something odd. My resting heart rate seemed fine, but my morning cortisol readings on my wearable have been trending upward since I started the 150 mcg doses.
I am also feeling a bit more jittery than usual in the afternoons, which is weird because I usually have pretty stable energy levels. I know hexarelin is a potent GHSR-1a agonist, and from what I have read, it can definitely bump up cortisol and prolactin. It could just be my own experience or maybe I am just sensitive to the GH spike, but the anxiety feeling is definitely new for me...
I am thinking about dropping the frequency to once a day or maybe lowering the dose to see if the numbers settle back down. Has anyone else noticed a significant spike in stress markers or felt that restless, wired feeling when using it? I want to make sure I am not messing with my HPA axis too much, eh...
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.