ResearchSafe

Thinking of adding KPV to my Wolverine stack for systemic stuff

Posted by kenji_runs in Protocols & Stacks - 1 points, 4 comments.

I have been running what most people call the wolverine stack for a few weeks now to help with some nagging tendon issues. Honestly it has seemed alright for the local repair side of things, just the standard bpc-157 500mcg daily and tb-500 2.5mg twice a week. The tb-500 makes me feel a bit lethargic sometimes which is a bit of a pain when i am trying to get a run in, but i reckon it is just part of the process.

I am curious about the klow stack though. I was reading up on how kpv works to inhibit nf-kb for inflammation and i was wondering if adding it to my current bpc and tb combo actually makes sense or if i am just overcomplicating things. I want to see if the systemic anti-inflammatory effect of kpv is worth the extra pins.

Has anyone actually tried adding kpv to a bpc and tb protocol? Did you notice a massive difference in how your body felt overall or was it just extra work for no real gain? I am a bit skeptical about adding more variables if the marginal benefit is tiny.

Comments

  • data_sauna: I have not tried KPV myself actually so I cannot speak to the real-world difference, but I have been reading about it too and I am basically in the same boat as you, wondering if it is worth adding. The NF-kB pathway stuff sounds plausible on paper but I keep asking myself whether the added inflammation reduction is even noticeable if you are already responding well to BPC and TB. My instinct is to fix one variable at a time. Have you considered finishing your current cycle first and then evalu
  • fasted_scientist: Spot on with the one variable at a time approach, ngl. Layering KPV mid-cycle and then feeling better tells you nothing about which compound did the heavy lifting. Finish the run, see where you land, then decide if there is even a gap left for KPV to fill. If the tendon stuff is already responding, adding more might just be spending money for the sake of it.
  • kenji_runs: Yeah that is fair honestly, i was sort of thinking the same thing but needed someone to say it out loud. The tendon stuff is responding a bit already so adding kpv now would just muddy it. Reckon i will finish the 6 weeks and reassess before throwing more pins at it. Did you run kpv on its own at any point or always stacked with something?
  • kenji_runs: Yeah that is honestly the sensible approach isnt it, finish the cycle then reassess. I am usually all over the place with adding things mid-run so probably good someone said it. The one thing pulling me the other way is the tendon stuff has been dragging on for ages and i keep thinking a bit of extra anti-inflammatory cover might speed things along, but you are right that i would not know what actually did the work. How long are you planning to run yours before you decide on adding kpv?

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.